Lotus Spa offers a diverse array of clinical skin treatments specifically tailored to your skin care needs. Whether you wish to address environmental damages, acne, hyperpigmentation, or textural concerns, our experienced licensed aestheticians will assist you in selecting the appropriate treatment protocol to reveal healthy, beautiful skin. You leave with a sample kit that gets your skin in the best possible shape for your scheduled clinical skin treatment!
You will be having a light peel treatment on the day of your appointment. Please follow the outline below to prepare.
Use of daily care products prior to your peel will prepare the skin, allow for better treatment results, and reduce the risk of complications. This is recommended but not mandatory. Please consult your skin care clinician for appropriate recommendations for your skin type and condition.
It is recommended that you take the following into consideration:
- For best results and to reduce the risk of complications, it is recommended that you use daily care products 10 to 14 days prior to the treatment.
- If you are lactating, pregnant, or may be pregnant. Consult your OB/GYN before receiving any treatment.
- Do not go to a tanning bed two weeks prior to treatment. This practice should be discontinued due to the increased risk of skin cancer and signs of aging.
- It is recommended that extended sun exposure be avoided, especially in the 14 days prior to treatment.
- It is recommended to delay use of trentinion, Retin-A, Renova, Differin, tazorac, Avage, EpiDuo, Aiana, and high-percentage AHA and BHA products for approximately five days prior to treatment. Consult your physician before temporarily discontinuing use of any prescription medications.
- Discontinue depilatories or waxing 5 days prior to treatment.
- Do not have BOTOX or a filler treatment for 2 days prior to treatment
Treatments may case slight redness, tightness, peeling, flaking, or temporary dryness. Most patients find it unnecessary to apply makeup, as the skin will be smooth, dewy, and radiant following your treatment. If you would like to apply makeup, allow approximately 15 minutes for the pH of the skin to stabilize before applying foundation.
Chemical Peel Treatments
There are so many kinds and so many considerations; please see Intro Facial below.
Required prior to all of our chemical peel treatments. Because we take regimen skin care very seriously, and because your skin is so unique and important to you and us, we require this abbreviated facial appointment during which your advanced clinician will cleanse and closely observe your specific skin considerations and concerns. Together you will review your intake paperwork and identify your goals. You leave with a complimentary pre-peel regimen kit to get your skin in the best condition possible for your ongoing peel treatments.
Chemical Peel Treatments
Chemical Peel Options and Pricing not listed due to the vast array of choices and individualized selection process; Let us choose the perfect peel for you based on the results of your Intro Facial experience. Call for further information.
Alternative Peel Treatments
For those who are pregnant, have highly sensitive skin, or are simply not sure a chemical peel is the right place to begin, try one of our chemical peel alternative treatments:
Arctic Berry Illuminating System
This wonderful organic treatment breaks down and removes dead skin, leaving your skin feeling refreshed and new. It contains antioxidants and age-defying benefits which help reduce inflammation and redness leaving a more even skin tone. It’s a great treatment for brightening dull complexions, lessening hyper-pigmentation, working on fine lines, and for breakout-prone skin. Add Neck and Decollete/Chest…15 minutes…$50
Yam & Pumpkin Enzyme Treatment
Accelerate the exfoliation process with this enzyme peel that removes dead skin cells, reduces the appearance of pigmentation, fine lines and sun damage. The natural enzyme content of yam and pumpkin leave skin appearing firm and radiant.