Improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, dull and uneven skin tone and texture, pore size, skin roughness and pigmentary irregularities.
Refresh your complexion deep down with an Intermediate Peel.
Lotus Spa solely provides physician administered Intermediate Peels to ensure that your skin is cared for by an expert in the facial plastics and medical fields.
You will be having a light peel treatment on the day of your appointment. Please follow the outline below to prepare.
Use of daily care products prior to your peel will prepare the skin, allow for better treatment results, and reduce the risk of complications. This is recommended but not mandatory. Please consult your skin care clinician for appropriate recommendations for your skin type and condition.
It is recommended that you take the following into consideration:
- For best results and to reduce the risk of complications, it is recommended that you use daily care products 10 to 14 days prior to the treatment.
- If you are lactating, pregnant, or may be pregnant. Consult your OB/GYN before receiving any treatment.
- Do not go to a tanning bed two weeks prior to treatment. This practice should be discontinued due to the increased risk of skin cancer and signs of aging.
- It is recommended that extended sun exposure be avoided, especially in the 14 days prior to treatment.
- It is recommended to delay use of trentinion, Retin-A, Renova, Differin, tazorac, Avage, EpiDuo, Aiana, and high-percentage AHA and BHA products for approximately five days prior to treatment. Consult your physician before temporarily discontinuing use of any prescription medications.
- Discontinue depilatories or waxing 5 days prior to treatment.
- Do not have BOTOX or a filler treatment for 2 days prior to treatment
Treatments may case slight redness, tightness, peeling, flaking, or temporary dryness. Most patients find it unnecessary to apply makeup, as the skin will be smooth, dewy, and radiant following your treatment. If you would like to apply makeup, allow approximately 15 minutes for the pH of the skin to stabilize before applying foundation.